Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Awesome RoadDawg Weekend!  (Read 52 times)
teedrum

OfflineOffline

View Profile
« on: March 22, 2009, 08:22:24 PM »

I am on the bus in the middle of a windstorm in Arizona, thinking about what an awesome, drummer-filled weekend I had!

On Friday in Anaheim, I went to Aquarian headquarters and spent some time with Chris Brady (artist relations) and got a great interview with the legendary Roy Burns!

On Saturday in Oakland, I got to hang with Rich Redmond (Jason Aldean), William Ellis (Keith Anderson), Kent Slucher (Luke Bryan) and Jeff Potter of The Lost Trailers. I got interviews and sat down with them for a "Gnawin' on the Bone" roundtable.

I also owe my *** to Kent and Rich! On the second song of our show, my snare cord breaks! Kent saw the terror on my face and ran on stage to swap drums out! He then took the drum backstage and Rich provided another cord and had it fixed in no time! Thanks so much guys! I owe you one...or several! It just goes to show you what a brotherhood drummers have!

Once again, many thanks to Chris Brady, Roy Burns, Mark Sackett, Rich Redmond, William Ellis, Kent Slucher and Jeff Potter. Now I have to get busy editing so that I can share all of the cool stuff from this weekend!

Later,

Tracy
www.roaddawgonline.com
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 08:44:26 PM by teedrum » Logged
king
Administrator

OfflineOffline

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: Today at 07:53:56 AM »

You be safe while you're out there on the road. I look forward to seeing your tour of the Aquarian factory.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: