Drummer Connection || Drummer Forums, Drummer News, Drummer Blogs, Drummer Videos, Drummer Audio, Drummer Tips & Tricks
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RoadDawg Renovations and Additions!  (Read 392 times)
teedrum

OfflineOffline

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2009, 11:28:05 PM »

Hey Everyone!

With spring around the corner, it was time to do some cleaning up on RoadDawg! I finally got the Gear Check page to load much faster and keep decent sized pictures up. The hyperlinks will be back soon.

I have also added pics of Keio Stroud's touring and recording kits. He is currently in Iraq with Chely Wright and has been busy in the studio. His 1959 Ludwig recording kit is sweet - and he did all of the restorations!

It's back on the road for me - FINALLY! I mean, I love my family, but I need some "me" time. We are headed out to lovely and warm Worley, ID, (never heard of it) then a day off in Salt Lake, then to Anaheim, Oakland and home. That means that I will be getting some more interviews up. Tom Hurst, part 2will be up soon and Tim Horsley (Gary Allan) and Myron Howell (Jake Owen) are just a few that I will be working on.

While I am in Anaheim, I will be taking the video camera for a behind-the-scenes tour of the Aquarian factory. I also hope to spend some time with the legendary Roy Burns and get the inside scoop on endorsements from artist relations manager, Chris Brady.

Then in Oakland, I will be interviewing Rich Redmond (Jason Aldean), William Ellis (Keith Anderson) and Jeff Potter of The Lost Trailers. I will also be getting them all together for another Gnawin' on the Bone segment.

So, be looking for these new interviews and segments in the near future!

Happy spring!

Tracy

www.roaddawgonline.com
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 02:09:08 AM by teedrum » Logged
king
Administrator

OfflineOffline

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 08:20:45 AM »

Hey Tracy! What's up man? I'm really looking forward to seeing that video tour of the Aquarian factory tour.
teedrum

OfflineOffline

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 04:39:03 AM »

I just posted Tom Hurst - Part 2. In Part 2, Tom talks about teaching the next generation of drummers, the amazing trio, The Power Triplets, his gear and playing with Rocky Covington, Bucky's brother.

Tim Horsley with Gary Allan will be next up - probably later today. He has some great insights into his influnces, auditioning, tuning and much more!

www.roaddawgonline.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: